Regent University School of Udnergraduate Studies

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Photography Award!

Back in June I entered 3 photos in the International Photography Awards. Winners would receive money and the Lucie Award.

Today they finally announced the nominees of all the categories. I had entered into three different categories. One in Music, Architecture, and Interiors. I received "Honorable Mention" for the photo that I entered in the Architecture category. I didn't win anything but its something I can put on my portfolio. Also it will be published in the Annual International Photography Awards Book.

I was pretty excited about it! :D I didn't think i would get anything especially since they had over 22,000 submissions.

I don't want to put the photo on here but i will have it online soon, hopefully. I'll make another blog entry once its online :) OR you can just ask me to see it and ill show you :P

I've already got a phew photos lined-up for next years competition.

p.s.
(I hope this doesn't seem like bragging, not my intentions.)

1 comment:

Paul said...

That is amazing Lenny! Well done. You do have an excellent eye for composition and it is amazing to hear how that talent is flourishing!

The publisher/owner of this website, Lenny Walsh, is solely responsible for decisions regarding site content. The views expressed herein are not necessarily those of Regent University and Regent University assumes no liability for any material appearing herein.